Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tom's Vaca Pt. II

This is a female, though you'd never know it from the facial hair.

These two were holding hands, and I think one may be annoyed that we interupted their "moment."

Danny's idea...

Find Nemo

White-Cheeked Gibbons rule!

Walking her beaver

The Dormans

Pike's Place

Panoramic of the new Chamber's Bay golf course.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Lauren 2.5 months, Sam 2 years!

Affectionate older brother

Train ride at a local park in Maryland

Love the cheeks

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tom's Vaca Pt. 1

The new golf course...pretty sweet view!

Climbing at Marymoor

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Here's lookin' at you, kid"

Who's THAT cute boy?

A little too much milk for one morning

Do these pants make my bum look big?

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I just read a very interesting book about money management and financial freedom. It's not about making more money or any sort of "get rich quick" schemes, I promise :-). The focus of the book is on the 60/40 principle - live off 60% of what you earn. The other 40% is broken out into 10% retirement savings, 10% short term savings (rainy day fund - money market type idea), 10% tithing, and 10% philanthropy. It's an easy read and quite enjoyable. The author is quite passionate about the subject and has really taken her philosophy to the extreme in her personal life, but it's created the financial freedom she so desired. Anyway, it's called Money, it's not just for Rich People. Check it out if you're interested, the title links to Amazon or you can borrow my copy if you'd like.