Monday, August 11, 2008

Mom visits Louisville, etc.

Mom came to Louisville for a visit last weekend. We went to a party with all the residents and faculty from the orthodontic department. The next day we spent time checking out Louisville. First stop: Churchill Downs (Kentucky Derby).

This is the Louisville Slugger bat factory.
This is Cave Hill National Cemetery, right after I sat in bird poop.
This was our favorite tombstone at the cemetery. I want one like this.
Mom wanted me to put some pictures up of my apartment now that it's all furnished so here they are.


Mom with her favorite piece of furniture.
This is my first Nance appliance and my first Hawley retainer. I don't know why I did hearts.
This is my first patient that I put braces on. She looks happy, huh?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice pad Tom. When can you do my lava tooth?

Jessica said...

I hope that you don't mind me commenting on your family blog.
I love seeing pic's of you guys.
Tom, how fun to have your mom come and visit you.
When we lived in Columbus, we took Isaac to the bat museum in Louisville. I wish you were living their when we went. We really did not know our way around town at all.
Keep up the good work, it looks like you are doing very well!! :-)