Saturday, November 14, 2009

Engaged!!!!

For those of you who don't know, Natalie and I are now officially engaged! We had a little adventure day, going around to different places we like in the area and finally ended up in Kiwanis Park, a place where we like to take walks together. We went over to the place where I first told Natalie that I was falling in love with her and told her that I still loved her. I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me. At first she was pretty stunned, but eventually got around to saying yes. It was perfect and we are so excited! We will keep you all posted on the date of the wedding. It will be at the Newport Beach Temple in Southern California. Pictures of the day are coming later!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Horray!! Congratulations!!!

Mallory Lindstrom said...

Congratulations Andrew!! I'm so happy for you :) I have been to the Newport Beach Temple grounds and it is so beautiful! What an exciting time for you!

p.s. Chad and I will be in Cali in March so you should have it then!..j.k. :)

Gary Gessel said...

Gary and I are so happy that Natalie will be our daughter, and we feel really great about you two as a couple. We love you both, and will look forward to working with you to make plans for the happiest wedding ever! Lots of love, and congratulations! Mom